spoon

Recent Recipes

Watermelon Slush

0

Category : , , , , ,

Okay I give in...  I've really been wanting to post this recipe for Watermelon Slush so I'm doing it. You will just have to take my word that not everything I make is frozen and sugary.  I had tons of leftover watermelon in the fridge after our visitors left and I didn't know what to do with it all, so I found this recipe and now the watermelon's almost gone.



Unfortunately I don't remember where I found the original recipe, but I've changed it a little bit anyway since I thought it was a little bit too sweet and needed to be more frozen.  I would definitely recommend making a couple batches of this to keep in the freezer since it doesn't take up that much space and is REALLY good.

Watermelon Slush


Ingredients


5 cups frozen watermelon cubes

1/4 cup honey

Juice from 1 lemon

(To make it alcoholic you could probably add some type of liquor)


Directions

Add all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender

Pour the mixture into a stainless steel pan, cover with plastic wrap, and place in freezer for 1 hour

Scrape mixture with fork until slushy and freeze for about 2 more hours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.